Tuesday 18 October 2011

I am so happy that I have accomplished part of the challenge of having to design 50 fashion illustrations for Indigo project which is due this Thursday. It's been cold and gloomy so I spent the whole of my day in the comfort of my home with no other mechanical noise to distract me or people blabbing, the only noise was the plumber in the background trying to fix the toilet.

Designing 50 garments is not an easy task, there's a lot of thinking involved and you have to be incredibuly relaxed and full of inspiration to achieve this in 2 weeks. However, I am pleased to say that I have laboured for 4 hours today sketching out 26 fashoin illustrations......this is very rare of me to do....all these years of being on the course and this is the only time I have managed to achieve so many designs in one day is brilliant! LOL! It must be because I am full of adrenaline from thinking and getting excited that this is the final year of university and studying!!

1 comment:

  1. Brilliant...you must be so pleased with your achievement.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete