Wednesday 28 September 2011

Alexander McQueen

I have just posted two images of my favourite garments belonging to the designer Alexander McQueen. Alexander McQueen has always been a breath of inspiration to me. His work holds a lot of dark and beauty in his many collections. However, his attitude and respect for his love of tailoring and couture is what makes me admire him more. He exequits every detail with refinement and does not believe in the impossible when it comes to designing, making, cutting or sewing something together.
Like the designer, I love to make and create things that are beautiful because that is my passion.
I like to design things that people can not only admire for the beauty but hopefully respect the craft and the skills behind the making of a garment, accessorize or other forms of design and object.

No comments:

Post a Comment